A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Mesarwi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesarwi graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Mesarwi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar A Mesarwi MD is a male Internist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Mesarwi practice?
- Dr. Omar Mesarwi has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Mesarwi practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.