A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Minai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Minai is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minai
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Minai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Minai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Minai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar A Minai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Minai practice?
- Dr. Omar Minai has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omar Minai practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hopewell, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Petersburg, VA and Cleveland, OH.
See Hopewell Critical Care Practitioners and Hopewell Pulmonologists.