A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Minai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Minai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Minai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Minai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Ahmad Minai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Minai practice?
- Dr. Omar Minai has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Minai practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Pulmonologists and Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners.