A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Minai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Minai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Minai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Minai accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Minai practice?
Dr. Omar Minai practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Pulmonologists, Cleveland Critical Care Practitioners, and Cleveland Sleep Medicine Doctors.