Learn more about Dr. Omar Minai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Minai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Minai
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Minai Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Minai, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Diseases
- Lung Transplantation
- Pneumonectomy (Lung removal)
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Minai graduated from Aga Khan Medical College, Karachi. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Minai has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar A Minai BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar A. Minai practice?
- Dr. Omar Minai has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Minai practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hopewell, VA.
See Hopewell Critical Care Practitioners and Hopewell Pulmonologists.