Learn more about Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mobin-Uddin
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Mobin-Uddin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobin-Uddin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mobin-Uddin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin practice?
- Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin practices Ophthalmology near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Ophthalmologists.