A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobin-Uddin graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mobin-Uddin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- St. Peter's University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mobin-Uddin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar O. Mobin-Uddin practice?
Dr. Omar Mobin-Uddin practices Ophthalmology near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Short Hills, NJ.
See New Brunswick Ophthalmologists.