Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Mubarak
Dr. Omar Mubarak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Mubarak is affiliated with Exempla Lutheran Medical Center, Rose Medical Center and Longmont United Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Mubarak has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Omar Mubarak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Mark Metzdorff
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi33
Dr. Bryan Kramer
Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, General Surgery
Denver, CO 0 mi18
Dr. Karen Darricau
Denver, CO 0 mi28