Dr. Omar Murad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Murad?

Dr Omar Murad acctually listen!

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr Murad is Excellent, his knowledge and the time he spends with his clients to listen to their symptoms ans complains makes him stand out of the crowd. Most doctors I visited on my long standing low thyroid function where only concerned with getting me out of the door with a recommendation to go to see a therapist because the lab test was not showing a big low on TSH. Dr Murad listened to my history and prescribed Armour and I am symptom free!!! Happy and feeling healthier that ever.

Phoney Dr

Posted on January 16th, 2016

This Dr did not like the payment my insurance and Medicare paid him, so he didnt post the payments to my account. He is participating with both carriers. Then he turned me over to a collection agency. He is a jerk and a crook......He charged 700.00 for one visit. DOnt see this idiot. I went to him with serious issues. He misdiagnosed me and I am still ill. Its been 7 months and I would not recommend him even as a vet for a dog

Great experience

Posted on June 9th, 2012

Highly recommended. Very caring physician, and very knowledgable in thyroid and diabetes.

Great Care

Posted on April 22nd, 2012

I had great experience wit Dr Murad. He was very helpful in my diabetes care. My A1C has been elevated for years, and I knew I needed insulin but I was not convinced until I visited with him. He was patient enough to show me how to ouse the insulin pen salfely and how to dose my insulin according to what I am eating. Highly reocommended.

caring physician

Posted on February 10th, 2012

I had great experience seeign Dr Murad for both my diabetes and my thyroid problems. He was attentive and very respectful. He always explained to mw aht he was doing and gave me options of treatments to choose from. I highly recommend him.

"Dr. Wake Up Call"

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I believe that there should be no sugar-coating (no pun intended) when it comes to diabetes. To that end, Dr. Murad tells it like it is; the good, the bad and the ugly. He's direct, to the point, and serious about helping those who are serious about helping themselves. Gravy train's over folks; get with with program and get healthy with Dr. Murad's help.

Very professional and helpful

Posted on August 16th, 2011

My experience with Dr Murad was great. The office staff wS very courteous. The waiting time was very reasonable. Dr Murad greeted me with a sincere smile. He took plenty of time to talk about my diabetes. I was very pleased with his demeanors. He was firm but friendly at the same time. I needed that. I left his office feeling very uplifted and I am looking forward to my next visit with him.

Posted on January 29th, 2016