Dr. Omar Murad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Murad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2016

Dr Omar Murad acctually listen!

Dr Murad is Excellent, his knowledge and the time he spends with his clients to listen to their symptoms ans complains makes him stand out of the crowd. Most doctors I visited on my long standing low thyroid function where only concerned with getting me out of the door with a recommendation to go to see a therapist because the lab test was not showing a big low on TSH. Dr Murad listened to my history and prescribed Armour and I am symptom free!!! Happy and feeling healthier that ever.

January 16th, 2016

Phoney Dr

This Dr did not like the payment my insurance and Medicare paid him, so he didnt post the payments to my account. He is participating with both carriers. Then he turned me over to a collection agency. He is a jerk and a crook......He charged 700.00 for one visit. DOnt see this idiot. I went to him with serious issues. He misdiagnosed me and I am still ill. Its been 7 months and I would not recommend him even as a vet for a dog

June 9th, 2012

Great experience

Highly recommended. Very caring physician, and very knowledgable in thyroid and diabetes.

April 22nd, 2012

Great Care

I had great experience wit Dr Murad. He was very helpful in my diabetes care. My A1C has been elevated for years, and I knew I needed insulin but I was not convinced until I visited with him. He was patient enough to show me how to ouse the insulin pen salfely and how to dose my insulin according to what I am eating. Highly reocommended.

February 10th, 2012

caring physician

I had great experience seeign Dr Murad for both my diabetes and my thyroid problems. He was attentive and very respectful. He always explained to mw aht he was doing and gave me options of treatments to choose from. I highly recommend him.

December 7th, 2011

"Dr. Wake Up Call"

I believe that there should be no sugar-coating (no pun intended) when it comes to diabetes. To that end, Dr. Murad tells it like it is; the good, the bad and the ugly. He's direct, to the point, and serious about helping those who are serious about helping themselves. Gravy train's over folks; get with with program and get healthy with Dr. Murad's help.

August 16th, 2011

Very professional and helpful

My experience with Dr Murad was great. The office staff wS very courteous. The waiting time was very reasonable. Dr Murad greeted me with a sincere smile. He took plenty of time to talk about my diabetes. I was very pleased with his demeanors. He was firm but friendly at the same time. I needed that. I left his office feeling very uplifted and I am looking forward to my next visit with him.

January 29th, 2016