Learn more about Dr. Omar Nehme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Nehme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nehme
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nehme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Nehme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehme graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nehme has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Said Nehme MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Nehme practice?
- Dr. Omar Nehme has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Nehme practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Internists and Merrillville Gastroenterologists.