A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Nehme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Nehme is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nehme
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nehme Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Nehme, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nehme graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nehme has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Said Nehme MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Nehme practice?
- Dr. Omar Nehme has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Nehme practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Internists and Merrillville Gastroenterologists.