A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Obeidat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Obeidat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obeidat
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Obeidat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidat graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Obeidat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar S Obeidat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Obeidat practice?
- Dr. Omar Obeidat has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Obeidat practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Martinsville, IN.
See Martinsville Cardiologists.