Learn more about Dr. Omar Obeidat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Obeidat is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Obeidat, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidat graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Obeidat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian North Medical Center
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Obeidat accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- MDWise - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Obeidat practice?
Dr. Omar Obeidat practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Fishers Internists and Fishers Cardiologists.