A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Obeidat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Obeidat is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Obeidat
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Obeidat Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Obeidat, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Obeidat graduated from Jordan University Of Science And Technology, Irbid.
Dr. Obeidat has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital East
- Clarian North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar S Obeidat MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Obeidat practice?
- Dr. Omar Obeidat has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Obeidat practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Martinsville, IN.
See Martinsville Cardiologists.