Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Quadri
Dr. Omar Quadri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wentzville, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Quadri is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Madison Medical Center and Saint Louis Psychiatric Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Quadri has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Omar Quadri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wentzville, MO.
Dr. Ujjwal Ramtekkar
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Dr. James Byrd
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Dr. Michael Kent
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry