Learn more about Dr. Omar Rieche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Rieche, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rieche
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rieche Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Rieche, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rieche graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Rieche has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
- Cape Coral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Rieche MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omar Rieche practice?
- Dr. Omar Rieche has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Rieche practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Child Psychiatrists.