Dr. Omar Rieche Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Rieche?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Omar Rieche?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 1st, 2016

highly recommend

Wonderful psychiatrist who spends time with you, and critically analyzes your symptoms to make a diagnosis and treat the symptoms. Heather is great. Front desk person is difficult to communicate with, but friendly. Only downside is no insurance, but services are better without the restrictions of insurance so I understand.

November 2nd, 2015

Great if you're just there for meds.

Very quick to prescribe medications rather than working through problems.

July 23rd, 2015

he is one of the best doctors I have every met. Very insightful, caring, compassionate, and available. I was more than impressed by him.

January 28th, 2015

Best Psychiatrist I've Found in SW Florida

Good Doctor, listens well, works to find best medication to help you

November 18th, 2013

Drug pusher

Dr. Reiche is quick to play along with any schools unprofessional opinion that a child may have exhibited any so called "symptoms" of ADD/ADHD. If a parent is looking to drug their child with the hope that they will be more compliant, he will gladly write the scripts, regardless of the long term detriment to the neurological development of the child. In doing so he is filling his pipeline with a life long patient who will now never develop normally because their brain is constantly awash with these very powerful psychoactive drugs such as Strattera, Ritalin and Adderall. Your child who otherwise may have simply had a learning difficulty, vitamin deficiency or acting out due to a broken home, will now actually be drug induced to an "abnormal" neurological state. Dr. Reiche will play one parent off the other, depending on which one is in favor of proceeding with a prescription drug protocol for their child. He will even go so far as to testify in Court to the detriment of a parent who would rather explore the treating of their child through non harmful natural vitamin and nutritional supplements. Even when shown the results of a MRI showing no physical abnormalities of the brain, he persisted in prescribing additional drugs. His staff will refuse to produce medical records when requested by other doctors or even the parents themselves. He exhibits the worst kind of nefarious intent in that he is well aware of the suicidal tendencies, and stunted physical growth that are produced by the continued drugging of children, and the same dangers when parents are trying to ween them off of them. Run from this hack that only practices prescription drug treatment on your otherwise healthy children. Do not get caught up in this web of drugs and influence.

May 17th, 2013

By far the best

My son has been seeing Dr. Rieche for almost 10 years now. Even though most times you need to wait , I am confident in saying it is because he truly cares for each patient and spends the time necessary to make sure each patient is receiving the best care. As far as his staff, once again the ladies that run this office are wonderful.

June 25th, 2012

R. Norman, Previous Patient of JBH

Dr. Rieche literally saved my mind and quality of life. When I first met with him he changed all of my prescribed medications to suit my particular disorder(s). He was somewhat amazed at the prescribed medications I was taking. Dr. Rieche admitted me in to the Jennings Behavioral Health program and I attended the IOP for 6-weeks (FIVE days a week, 6-hours a day!) He adjusted me to much less and unnecessary med's to the proper drugs and dosages. After the program ended, he even set me up with his Nurse to continue my evaluations whereas she would review results with him. He always tried very hard to find cost effective way to help patients. I highly recommend Dr. Rieche to anyone who would ask! Thank you Dr. Rieche!

March 19th, 2012

Great doctor! He is a very nice and laid back guy.

February 9th, 2012

Dr. Rieche is a great doctor. I have been seeing him for about 14 years. He is always honest with me and shows support. He and his office staff respond to phone inquiries and emails in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Rieche.

January 2nd, 2012

Dr. Rieche has always been kind,caring,and compassionate. He listens and gives his professional opinion without being judgemental. I can't say enough about the office staff. There have been times when I need to just talk to someone who would listen and his staff has been there more than once. Four stars for all!

November 4th, 2011

Dr. Rieche is the BEST!

My entire family has been treated by Dr. Rieche for AT LEAST 15 years! We are devoted to this doctor, because we have experienced other psychiatrists in this same area who are HORRENDOUS (and sometimes DANGEROUS!) "practitioners." (Documented in the news!)If I have to wait for an appointment, it's my own fault! I am SO IMPRESSED by Dr. Rieche that I have recommended him to EVERYBODY because I wanted others to START with the BEST psychiatrist in this county and not have to search, the way I had to do!His rates are reasonable and in-line with those of other specialists. He was NOT on my PPO when we began seeing him, then he was added (which was nice!), now he no longer on the PPO. Yes, this makes my payment higher, but my only choice would be "doctor shopping! Been there, done that, HATED EVERY MINUTE OF IT!I must repeat: Dr. Rieche is the BEST!!

July 28th, 2011

I would highly recommend Dr. Rieche

When I had any questions, I was able to contact Dr. Rieche via e-mail, and he personally called me back. The office staff is very personable and accommodating. Due to work and school schedules, Dr. Rieche was very flexible in his hours. Our Child also worked very well and liked Dr. Rieche, making the visits very pleasant.