A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Khokhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khokhar
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Khokhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Khokhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khokhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar S Khokhar MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Omar Khokhar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omar Khokhar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Moline, IL and Bloomington, IL.
See Peoria Internists and Peoria Gastroenterologists.