A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Khokhar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Khokhar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khokhar
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khokhar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Khokhar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khokhar graduated from Rawalpindi Medical College.
Dr. Khokhar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar S Khokhar MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Omar S. Khokhar practice?
- Dr. Omar Khokhar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Khokhar practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Gastroenterologists.