Learn more about Dr. Omar Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Salazar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salazar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Salazar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Salazar, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Mauricio Salazar MD is a male Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Omar Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Salazar practices Therapeutic Radiology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Radiologists.