A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Salazar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Salazar, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Diabetic Foot
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Bronchogenic Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Injuries
- Smooth Muscle Cancer (Leiomyosarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Salazar graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Salazar has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Mauricio Salazar MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar M. Salazar practice?
- Dr. Omar Salazar has 5 office locations.
Dr. Omar Salazar practices Therapeutic Radiology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL and Southgate, MI.
See Dearborn Radiologists.