A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Selod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Selod is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Selod, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selod graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selod has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Farooq Selod DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Omar F. Selod practice?
- Dr. Omar Selod has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Selod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.