Learn more about Dr. Omar Selod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Selod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Selod
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Selod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Selod, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selod graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Selod has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar F Selod DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Omar F. Selod practice?
- Dr. Omar Selod has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Selod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Physiatrists.