A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Selod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Selod is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Selod, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Selod has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar F Selod DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Omar F. Selod practice?
- Dr. Omar Selod has 1 office location.
- Dr. Omar Selod practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near , .