A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Torres is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Torres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Torres MD is a male Dermatologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Torres practice?
- Dr. Omar Torres has 1 office location.
Dr. Omar Torres practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
See Morristown Dermatologists.