A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Torres:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Torres is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Torres graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Torres has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Torres accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- WellCare - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omar Torres practice?
Dr. Omar Torres practices Dermatology near Morristown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Jackson Heights, NY.
See Morristown Dermatologists.