A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Vidal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vidal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vidal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mainland Medical Center
- Specialty Hospitals Of America
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Damaso Vidal MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omar D. Vidal practice?
- Dr. Omar Vidal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Vidal practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists and Houston Pain Management Doctors.