- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Gonzalez
Dr. Omar Gonzalez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gonzalez is affiliated with Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center, Kindred Hospital and Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center. Dr. Gonzalez has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Gonzalez has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Omar Gonzalez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Ramakant Sharma
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi20
Dr. Richard Sue
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi23
Dr. Jeffrey Kenny
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi13