A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Gonzalez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omar Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Y Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omar Y. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Omar Gonzalez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omar Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Infectious Disease Doctors.