A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ali, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ali
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ali Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Ali MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Ali practice?
- Dr. Omar Ali has 15 office locations.
Dr. Omar Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Wayne Cardiologists.