A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omar Ali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omar Ali, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ali graduated from University Of Khartoum. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ali has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omar Ali MBBS and MD is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omar Ali practice?
- Dr. Omar Ali has 15 office locations.
Dr. Omar Ali practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Wayne, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Wayne Cardiologists.