Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Ali
Dr. Omar Ali, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with another office in Detroit, MI. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Ali is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center) and Oakwood Heritage Hospital. Dr. Ali has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Ali has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Omar Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.
Dr. Mohammed Abu-Mahfouz
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0.01 mi25
Dr. Hamid Sattar
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Dearborn, MI 0.01 mi12
Dr. Tahir Mohamed
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Dearborn, MI 0.01 mi13