Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omayra Nieves
Dr. Omayra Nieves, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Middleboro, MA, with other offices in Cambridge, MA and Somerville, MA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Nieves is affiliated with New England Rehab Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital and Massachusetts General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Omayra Nieves has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Omayra Nieves is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Middleboro, MA.
Dr. Charles Moore
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Middleboro, MA 0.01 mi16
Dr. Efrat Shavit
Middleboro, MA 0.01 mi7
Dr. Michael Randon
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Addiction Medicine
Middleboro, MA 0.01 mi55