A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omayra Nieves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omayra Nieves is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nieves
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nieves Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omayra Nieves, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nieves graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Nieves has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance-Somerville Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omayra Nieves MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omayra Nieves practice?
- Dr. Omayra Nieves has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omayra Nieves practices Psychiatry near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Somerville, MA.
See Cambridge Psychiatrists.