A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omayra Ortiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ortiz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ortiz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omayra Ortiz, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortiz graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Ortiz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent's Catholic Medical Centers of New York
- St Vincents Hospital and Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omayra Ortiz MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omayra Ortiz practice?
- Dr. Omayra Ortiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omayra Ortiz practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists and New York Geriatric Doctors.