A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omeed Azizirad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omeed Azizirad, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Azizirad graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Azizirad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omeed Azizirad MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omeed Azizirad practice?
- Dr. Omeed Azizirad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omeed Azizirad practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oxnard, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Critical Care Practitioners.