A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omeed Khodaparast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omeed Khodaparast is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omeed Khodaparast, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khodaparast graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Khodaparast has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omeed Khodaparast MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Omeed Khodaparast practice?
- Dr. Omeed Khodaparast has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omeed Khodaparast practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.