A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omeed Memar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omeed Memar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omeed Memar, MD, PHD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kaposi Sarcoma
- Pemphigus Blistering Diseases
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Memar graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Memar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Memar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans