Dr. Omeed Memar Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Omeed Memar?

BBL

Posted on November 6th, 2016

He has great bedside manners, his spirit is amazing, and he given an indepth explanation of your procedure. I was totally satisfied with my results.

Dr.

Posted on January 8th, 2016

Dr. Memar is a fraud, and completely incompetent. Any review on here that is positive was written by either a staff member of his or some dishonest associate. I see a significant amount of his clients, after he has done them harm. He has several malpractice claims against him. Stay far away from this pathetic excuse of a provider.

The Best!

Posted on March 16th, 2015

By far the BEST doctor!!!! Very caring ..excellent .. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

Posted on January 29th, 2014

Dr. Memar is a complete fraud!!!!!!

Awful

Posted on January 28th, 2014

I have taken my daughter to his office for acne for the past year. This man is a complete fraud and waste of time. If you just want to spend money, I suggest giving it to charity. Find a different doctor. He is incompetent and rude!!

Posted on January 24th, 2014

I went to this doctor to have IPL performed on sun spots. The result was severe second degree burns all over my legs. The physical and emotional trauma has been devastating. I went back to him, and he showed no compassion for what his staff and he had done to me. It has been two years now, and I am suing his practice. I have a feeling that most, if not all of the positive comments on here are his staff and associates. He is an atrocious doctor. STAY AWAY!!!!

LISTEN THEIR CONCERNS

Posted on June 26th, 2012

Dr. Omeed Mermar was such a good heart; I went to check for appearing confident which need to improved my facial. To be honest, when I see in him that I actually not satisfied what I request. He necessitated to listening their concerns to give them to be happy and satisfaction for needing to make look confident themselves. Actually He must be more honest to be truly for himself not his own way, not look after money for his expectation but he need more humble and respectfully what clients desires for best appearance in contentment I believe Dr. Memar has expert skillful and talents that he had but not necessary to be actor. I am looking for truly doctor who is excellent listener and respect their wishes, not for himself want. I am straightforwardly sorry that I am not satisfaction at all.

Horrible

Posted on November 15th, 2011

Impersonal, awful, tried to rush me out. Should be investigated as a fraud and for pimping his products.

Love this Doctor!

Posted on April 13th, 2010

I think you are awesome and I appreciate that all the time I call to be seen, they take me in a few days later, thank you. You also make me feel Beautiful....LOL

Great Dr if you have time

Posted on February 8th, 2010

Great bedside manner and doesn't try to oversell you on procedures which I appreciated. The waiting time is dreadful. In 3 years I've never been seen on time - sometimes 30-45 min wait.

Posted on October 8th, 2017