Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The best BBL doctor in Chicago! show details The best BBL doctor in Chicago!
by Ely on Jan 21st, 2016

I had a bbl done by Dr. Memar 05/2015. Best decision I have ever made. He sculpted my body beautifully. Please look for my review on real self under Ely7771. I have before, after and current pictures. Whoever this is that continues giving Dr. Memar bad reviews is being very dishonest. From the moment I walked in, his staff was attentive and he took his time to explain the procedure to me and made sure I had realistic expectations. I am so happy I had my procedure done by Dr. Memar and will continue to go to him with any of my cosmetic needs. I have also referred friends and family there and they have received the same attention and respect.

Dr. show details Dr.
by Stephan on Jan 8th, 2016

Dr. Memar is a fraud, and completely incompetent. Any review on here that is positive was written by either a staff member of his or some dishonest associate. I see a significant amount of his clients, after he has done them harm. He has several malpractice claims against him. Stay far away from this pathetic excuse of a provider.

The Best! show details The Best!
by Irene on Mar 16th, 2015

By far the BEST doctor!!!! Very caring ..excellent .. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

by Samuel on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Memar is a complete fraud!!!!!!

Atrocious doctor show details Atrocious doctor
by Amy on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Memar is a complete and utter fraud'

Awful show details Awful
by Mohammed on Jan 28th, 2014

I have taken my daughter to his office for acne for the past year. This man is a complete fraud and waste of time. If you just want to spend money, I suggest giving it to charity. Find a different doctor. He is incompetent and rude!!

by Amy on Jan 24th, 2014

Extremely rude and obnoxious staff and doctor. Dr. Memar is a fraud and all of the positive reviews on here are written by him or friends of his!

by Brian on Jan 24th, 2014

I went to this doctor to have IPL performed on sun spots. The result was severe second degree burns all over my legs. The physical and emotional trauma has been devastating. I went back to him, and he showed no compassion for what his staff and he had done to me. It has been two years now, and I am suing his practice. I have a feeling that most, if not all of the positive comments on here are his staff and associates. He is an atrocious doctor. STAY AWAY!!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE show details GREAT EXPERIENCE
by Eliza Prize on Aug 29th, 2013

I came in a little nervous-not knowing what to expect or what I was in for. The staff was exceptionally nice & helpful- I was seen immediately & Dr. Memar was amazing-he answered all of my questions & I am on the road to recovery.

LISTEN THEIR CONCERNS show details LISTEN THEIR CONCERNS
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Omeed Mermar was such a good heart; I went to check for appearing confident which need to improved my facial. To be honest, when I see in him that I actually not satisfied what I request. He necessitated to listening their concerns to give them to be happy and satisfaction for needing to make look confident themselves. Actually He must be more honest to be truly for himself not his own way, not look after money for his expectation but he need more humble and respectfully what clients desires for best appearance in contentment I believe Dr. Memar has expert skillful and talents that he had but not necessary to be actor. I am looking for truly doctor who is excellent listener and respect their wishes, not for himself want. I am straightforwardly sorry that I am not satisfaction at all.

Horrible show details Horrible
Nov 14th, 2011

Impersonal, awful, tried to rush me out. Should be investigated as a fraud and for pimping his products.

Love this Doctor! show details Love this Doctor!
by Anthony Melendez on Apr 13th, 2010

I think you are awesome and I appreciate that all the time I call to be seen, they take me in a few days later, thank you. You also make me feel Beautiful....LOL

Great Dr if you have time show details Great Dr if you have time
Feb 8th, 2010

Great bedside manner and doesn't try to oversell you on procedures which I appreciated. The waiting time is dreadful. In 3 years I've never been seen on time - sometimes 30-45 min wait.

Jul 1st, 2009

Dr Memar removed many moles (pre cancer) from my back. Over the years his care and friendly attitude have not changed. The work he has done was amazing - and the scars I had on my skin after removals from other dermatologists, none with him. Lipo was also a great experience. Highly recommended