Dermatologist (skin), Pathologist, Surgical Specialist, General Practitioner
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
The Best! show details The Best!
by Irene on Mar 16th, 2015

By far the BEST doctor!!!! Very caring ..excellent .. I HIGHLY recommend him!!

by Samuel on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Memar is a complete fraud!!!!!!

Atrocious doctor show details Atrocious doctor
by Amy on Jan 29th, 2014

Dr. Memar is a complete and utter fraud'

Awful show details Awful
by Mohammed on Jan 28th, 2014

I have taken my daughter to his office for acne for the past year. This man is a complete fraud and waste of time. If you just want to spend money, I suggest giving it to charity. Find a different doctor. He is incompetent and rude!!

by Amy on Jan 24th, 2014

Extremely rude and obnoxious staff and doctor. Dr. Memar is a fraud and all of the positive reviews on here are written by him or friends of his!

by Brian on Jan 24th, 2014

I went to this doctor to have IPL performed on sun spots. The result was severe second degree burns all over my legs. The physical and emotional trauma has been devastating. I went back to him, and he showed no compassion for what his staff and he had done to me. It has been two years now, and I am suing his practice. I have a feeling that most, if not all of the positive comments on here are his staff and associates. He is an atrocious doctor. STAY AWAY!!!!

GREAT EXPERIENCE show details GREAT EXPERIENCE
by Eliza Prize on Aug 29th, 2013

I came in a little nervous-not knowing what to expect or what I was in for. The staff was exceptionally nice & helpful- I was seen immediately & Dr. Memar was amazing-he answered all of my questions & I am on the road to recovery.

LISTEN THEIR CONCERNS show details LISTEN THEIR CONCERNS
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Omeed Mermar was such a good heart; I went to check for appearing confident which need to improved my facial. To be honest, when I see in him that I actually not satisfied what I request. He necessitated to listening their concerns to give them to be happy and satisfaction for needing to make look confident themselves. Actually He must be more honest to be truly for himself not his own way, not look after money for his expectation but he need more humble and respectfully what clients desires for best appearance in contentment I believe Dr. Memar has expert skillful and talents that he had but not necessary to be actor. I am looking for truly doctor who is excellent listener and respect their wishes, not for himself want. I am straightforwardly sorry that I am not satisfaction at all.

Horrible show details Horrible
Nov 14th, 2011

Impersonal, awful, tried to rush me out. Should be investigated as a fraud and for pimping his products.

Love this Doctor! show details Love this Doctor!
by Anthony Melendez on Apr 13th, 2010

I think you are awesome and I appreciate that all the time I call to be seen, they take me in a few days later, thank you. You also make me feel Beautiful....LOL

Great Dr if you have time show details Great Dr if you have time
Feb 8th, 2010

Great bedside manner and doesn't try to oversell you on procedures which I appreciated. The waiting time is dreadful. In 3 years I've never been seen on time - sometimes 30-45 min wait.

Jul 1st, 2009

Dr Memar removed many moles (pre cancer) from my back. Over the years his care and friendly attitude have not changed. The work he has done was amazing - and the scars I had on my skin after removals from other dermatologists, none with him. Lipo was also a great experience. Highly recommended

Excellent for Hair transplants show details Excellent for Hair transplants
by Steve321 on Dec 12th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Memar and his staff are true experts in their field and very professional. I believe (along with my wife who makes frequent comments about how much hair I now have)that going to Dr. Memar contributed greatly to the success of my procedures. Doing alot of research beforehand(as well as getting a referral from another highly respected dermotologist that my wife used which led me to Dr. Memar), and knowing costs, etc. I can say that it was worth every penny. You do need to have reasonable expectations(you will not have a thick head of hair), and lots of patience and care, but there is absolutely no alternative to having your own hair on the top of your head. I read that it is common to have "shock loss" of a lot of native hairs following procedure while waiting for the new hair to grow in. I actually did not have this, and I believe it is in large part to the expertise and care Dr. Memar and his staff.I hope this helps, Steve

Read Full Review at kudzu.com