Dr. Omeni Osian MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular Surgery Ocala, FL

February 22nd, 2017
Dr Osian is an excellent choice for surgery. He recently performed my second bypass surgery and I can't say enough about how happy I am with choosing him as my surgeon. From professionalism of his staff from the first office visit through the hospital stay was excellent. I felt I was in good hands from beginning to end with the care I received. Thanks goes out to Dr Osian and his staff.

November 7th, 2016
Retired
I now face the possibility of 2nd bypass surgery. Dr Osian was the second surgeon i consulted with on the options I faced. Needless to say I was very aprhensive, Dr Osian took the time and explained exactly what I was up against. He went through every option and explained it to the point that He was sure I understood. The plan he proposed for how he wanted to proceed was explained so well it made me feel comfortable with the best option he proposed for treatment. No reminder calls were needed to his staff, all appointments were scheduled and I was notified promptly. I would highly recommend his services.

July 25th, 2016
I was made to feel that my case I was important. A very caring staff. No questions was to small, and all answers were in terms that I and my family could understand. I wish More doctors were like Dr Osian.

June 8th, 2016
Highly knowledgeable, skilled, and extremely cautious, attending to every detail. Great communication and listening skills. You can be confident placing your life in his hands. We're grateful that God brought him to our case.

January 26th, 2016
I have a great deal of respect and confidence in Dr. Osian. He's very thorough in determining the course of action required. I would recommend him to anyone.

December 24th, 2015
Dr.Osian & Jay Walker are a rare pair Both were very nice & explained everything in detail.

December 20th, 2015
I was very nervous about my upcoming heart surgery, as it will be the 2nd one this year ( different surgeon , 1st one ), but after meeting Dr. Osian, I was so impressed with his honesty, his gental, straight forward nature. The staff is Amazing, after just 2 visits, they feel more like Friends, than acquaintance s.

November 29th, 2015
Would recomend Dr. Osain in a heartbeat
Dr Osian and his whole staff were always ready to answer any fears or conserns I had and always answered with professional language that I was able to understand.