Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omer Bajwa
Dr. Omer Bajwa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Bajwa is affiliated with Allegheny General Hospital, AGH Suburban and Washington Hospital. Dr. Bajwa has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Omer Bajwa has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Omer Bajwa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Saad Tabbara
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi16
Dr. Patrick Digiacomo
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi18
Dr. Elisa Taffe
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15