A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omer Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omer Bajwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omer Bajwa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bajwa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omer Akhtar Bajwa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omer A. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Omer Bajwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omer Bajwa practices Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pulmonologists and Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners.