A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omer Bajwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omer Bajwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bajwa
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Bajwa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omer Bajwa, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Bajwa graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bajwa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omer Akhtar Bajwa MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Omer A. Bajwa practice?
- Dr. Omer Bajwa has 1 office location.
Dr. Omer Bajwa practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.