One shoulder and two knees later show details One shoulder and two knees later
by James Theriot on Dec 26th, 2014

I have had shoulder, left and right knee surgery. Doctor Ilahi has performed surgery each time. There is a reason that I continue to go back to Dr. Ilahi he is a gifted surgeon and his staff are great people to work with. All three times that I have had surgery my care has been first rate and the results have been very positive.

Great conservative doctor show details Great conservative doctor
Oct 11th, 2013

I appreciated the fact that Dr. Ilahi didn't jump right into operating on my shoulder. He suggested therapy and an injection and I feel great! I'ver already referred a few friends and family members to him for their orthopedic issues.

Great Orthopedic Surgeon show details Great Orthopedic Surgeon
by John H. on Oct 2nd, 2013

I first saw him for my knee and after a MRI I was told I had a meniscus tear . I was not ready to have surgery at first, but after 1 week I scheduled it. I was back to work in a few days and a few sessions of therapy my knee felt great. A couple of years later when I had shoulder issues I went back again, I had a labral tear and underwent the surgery 2 weeks later. I followed the Doctor's orders, exercises several times a day. It was not as easy as the knee but I was determined to get back to my hobbies, And a few months later I was able to go deer hunting and have not had any problems since. His office has always been helpful.

A gifted physician!! show details A gifted physician!!
Mar 2nd, 2013

Went to Dr. Ilahi for a sports related injury. He was not only quick to diagnose the problem, but was quick to provide a treatment plan. He has a direct way of speaking, but intends to be truthful and helpful. If you do what he says and follow his advice and recommendations, you won't regret coming to him!!

BEST OROTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN TOWN! show details BEST OROTHOPEDIC SURGEON IN TOWN!
by Desperate Wife and Mother! on Aug 20th, 2009

Treated my husband's sholder and my son's knee. He repaired my husband's rotator cuff tear arthoscopicly and performed an ACL Reconstruction on my son with excellent outcomes. Both have returned to all activities! And I can now sleep at night with no complaining of pain from either one! We love you Dr. Ilahi!