The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omer Junaidi
Dr. Omer Junaidi, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Transplant Surgery and Gastroenterology. Dr. Junaidi is affiliated with Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital and Methodist Hospital. Dr. Junaidi has received 1 award. He speaks Urdu and English.
Dr. Omer Junaidi has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Transplant Surgery
Transplant surgeons are trained to transplant organs from donors, whether living or deceased, to the patients in need. This includes liver, lung, heart, intestine, pancreas and kidney transplants as well as tissue, bone marrow and cornea transplants....
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Omer Junaidi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Juan Palma-Vargas
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
San Antonio, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Victor Ostrower
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi
Dr. Veronica Jude
Hematology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14