A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omer Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omer Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalil
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khalil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omer Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 14 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omer Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omer Khalil practice?
- Dr. Omer Khalil has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omer Khalil practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Oncologists.