Learn more about Dr. Omer Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omer Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omer Khalil, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 14 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omer Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Omer Khalil practice?
- Dr. Omer Khalil has 6 office locations.
Dr. Omer Khalil practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: North Little Rock, AR and Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Oncologists.