A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omer Mei-Dan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omer Mei-Dan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mei-Dan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mei-Dan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mei-Dan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omer Y Mei-Dan MD is a male Sports Medicine and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omer Y. Mei-Dan practice?
- Dr. Omer Mei-Dan has 1 office location.
Dr. Omer Mei-Dan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons and Aurora Sports Medicine Doctors.