A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omesh Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omesh Gupta, Ophthalmologist (Retina) is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omesh Gupta, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from University of Rochester . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omesh Parkash Gupta MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Omesh P. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Omesh Gupta has 1 office location.
Dr. Omesh Gupta practices Ophthalmology near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Ophthalmologists.