A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omesh Jhagroo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omesh Jhagroo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhagroo graduated from Medical University Of Silesia, Medical Faculty In Katowice. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jhagroo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omesh Jhagroo MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omesh Jhagroo practice?
- Dr. Omesh Jhagroo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Omesh Jhagroo practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Whitestone, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.