Dr. Omid Shaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid Shaye?

July 11th, 2016

He is an excellent doctor who has the innate ability of knowing exactly what to say to make his patient feel secure and in the best hands possible. . .His bedside manner is excellent and the best I've ever known in a doctor.

March 10th, 2016

Dr. Shaye is an excellent physician with a good bedside manner who listens to and answers all your questions.

March 18th, 2014

Dr Omid Shaye

After visting several doctors, Dr Shaye was able to find the root cause and fix them. I recieved detailed information from Dr.Shaye. Great Dr and staff.

February 21st, 2014

Caring Doctor

Dr. Shaye is great. He spent a lot of time with me to find out how I was feeling and what was wrong. His staff had to knock on the door to pull him out for his next appointment. Very nice guy and great office, too.

January 20th, 2014

Very patient man

Dr. Shaye is awesome. He is very patient and spends a lot of time with his patients to make sure that they are taken care of and feeling better by the time they leave the office. I have recommended family and friends to see him because he is so good and pleasant.

November 21st, 2013

Long waits, outrageous charges

I was very disappointed with Dr. Shaye and his staff. I was referred by my primary physician to Dr. Shaye. Because he was out-of-network, I inquired beforehand what the initial colonoscopy consult would cost. His staff said there was no set cost. I had to wait for an HOUR and 40 minutes past my appointment time to see Dr. Shaye. Dr. Shaye then spent about 10 minutes speaking with me and showing me a video of the procedure. I later received a bill for $500. I called the accounting person and she said that was the standard rate for an initial consult. That was the opposite of what the same office told me before the appointment. I felt I was mislead about the cost from the outset. I asked for a call from Dr. Shaye and never received one. Needless to say, I chose not to continue with Dr. Shaye and instead used a UCLA physician. The initial UCLA consultation cost $275. I cannot understand how Dr. Shaye justifies charging an extra $225, especially in light of the hour and a half of my time he wasted and his refusal to follow up with a potential patient.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for sharing your concerns with us. This is most definitely not the type of experience we work so hard to provide our patients. We would love to speak with you to rectify the above. Kindly call our Director of Operations, Michael, at your earliest convenience at 310-858-2224. Again, thank you for your feedback as we continue to strive to provide the finest patient care possible. Be well.

SHOW

September 27th, 2013

Expert Diagnostitians & Wonderful Doctors!

Dr. Shaye, along with his partner, Dr. Pedram Enayati, are my GI doctors and I was referred to them by the Khalili Center for Bariatric Care...and I cannot recommend them enough. I did not even know I had acid reflux, but through the comprehensive testing Dr. Shaye did (endoscopy and Upper GI Series), he found out that I not only had GERD, but also issues with my esophagus. Dr. Shaye took the time to dig deep and figure out what the problems were and through proper medication and changes to my diet, the GERD has disappeared and I am on the mend. I appreciate Dr. Shaye because he has spent so much time with me and I believe he truly cares about my overall health! He's also a great guy and extremely knowledgeable about GI issues as they relate to obesity!

July 8th, 2013

Really Great Man

Dr. Shaye is patient, understanding, and a really great doctor. He always takes the time to explain to me what's going on or answer all of my questions.

August 17th, 2011

excellent doctor

I saw Dr. Shaye after decades of stomach issues (excessive bloating,pain,burping,gas and constipation. I have seen doctors in the past and i would be prescribed something for heartburn and to up my fiber intake unfortunatley nothing worked.I saw Dr.Shaye #weeks ago and he instantly could diagnose my problems and has me feeling better than I have in many years. I highly recommend this doctor.

May 30th, 2016