Dr. Omid Barzideh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 9th, 2016
Dr Barzideh,Kim and his staff is wonderful. I would have my surgery all over again.

July 16th, 2015
Staff is rude and not helpful. Dr. Sirounian did the surgery on my husband's knee and I could NOT get in touch with him for any questions. I don't know if the messages were ever given to him or he choose not to call.

March 31st, 2014
knee meniscus
awesome doc, down to earth, knee felt immediately better after surgery even with arthroscopic incisions,got rid of the cane next day. definitely would return to him and staff if need be.

March 25th, 2014
Hip fracture patient
I came into Winthrop Emergency Room after a fall that fractured my hip. Dr Barzideh met with me pre surgery. He came across as honest and direct in what the surgery would involve and what to expect post surgery including the varying timelines for rehabilitation. His manner was refreshing, authoritative an reassuring. His care and skill are apparent from the precision of his incisions and his follow-up

March 6th, 2014
ortho
Happy with one shoulder, and will be going back for the other.

November 26th, 2013
Hip replacement review
Dr. Barzideh replaced my left hip 3 years ago. The process was fast and complete. I can do everything physical that I want, including running with zero pain. I have recommended his services to my friends and family. Office visit wait times are worth the wait!

July 23rd, 2013
Flight Attendant
I suffered a fracture to the femor bone in Argentina and was flown back home right before Thanksgiving, 2012. I was lucky to have Dr. Sam Barzideh Trauma Surgeon on call. He was delightful, eased my fears, told me I would need total hip replacement which he performed and now it's like a miracle, how well I feel after following all instructions, exercises, etc. I owe it all to Dr. Barzideh, his staff, and Winthrop Hospital!!! He is a wonderful Doctor, very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about his field!! I would highly recommend Dr. Barzideh to anyone!!! Thank You!

July 2nd, 2013
outstanding experience
dr. barzideh accurately assessed my condition, and in spite of my delay to get help of 21 years, did a spot-on job of repairing my worn out shoulder. also, his recommendation that i begin PT several months before deciding for surgery made me better prepared for the surgery, recovery and post-surgical PT.

May 22nd, 2013
An injury to my elbow took me to Dr. Barzideh. His diagnosis was spot on. He was very approachable and took the time to explain the injury and prognosis. He never seemed rushed and I felt he genuinely cared about my situation and well being. I would definitely refer him to others. The office staff are friendly, courteous and competent.

April 16th, 2013
Dr Barzideh is a very caring, compassionate and competent doctor. He made me feel at ease during my visits with him. I will certainly recommend others to him.

April 7th, 2013
Dr. Barzideh performed surgery on my leg after a significant leg fracture of the tibia and fibula. The recovery time was lengthy and throughout the entire process from ER to recovery Dr. Sam demonstrated caring, compassion, knowledge, and perserverance. His surgical expertise was amazing and I can't say enough about his friendly and caring manner. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Sam for the care I received.

March 9th, 2013
He fixed my elbow
For 17 months I had pain in my right elbow, lateral epicondylitis (a/k/a Tennis Elbow), thought it would resolve but it didn't so I got a recommendation for an orthopedist. That's how I found Dr. Barzideh. He repaired my elbow and I'm pain-free now. He and his office are fantastic! I have nothing but praise for this man and his support staff. Professionals all the way. Very easy to talk to him, answered all my questions and covered all aspects of the surgery and recovery. I would never go to anyone else. THIS IS THE MAN!! A REAL PRO!! And a nice guy too!