Dr. Omid Khorram Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid Khorram?

October 29th, 2011

Correction to last post :)

Dr. Kim not Dr. Lee and he is the Laboratory Director not the embryologist :) Either way I love these guys and highly recommend them.. Thank you Dr. Khorram, Dr. Kim and staff !

October 29th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Khorram for ivf by my Kaiser OB. Our 1st visit to Dr. Khorram he recommend that I get my only tube removed to avoid a possible ectopic due to my history. He only made the suggestion but never pressured me to remove my tube. A few months after surgery I returned to Dr. Khorram to began the ivf process. After he explained the ivf process and explained the drugs I would be using, his friendly staff placed the order for my drugs which were delivered to my home from overseas. Some of the drugs came from a pharmacy in BH, CA. After I started the drugs I had weekly appointments and ultrasounds checking the progress and growth of my eggs. Once my eggs were matured my hubby gave his sample and my eggs were retrieved. 12 of the 14 eggs were able to be fertilized. Dr. Lee the embryologist (if thats a word) was freaking AWESOME. On the 5th day 3 fertilized eggs were placed back in. Two weeks later I took a blood pregnancy test which came back positive. I am currently 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant. In exactly one week I'm scheduled for my 1st ultrasound. I'll let you all know our results. My hubby and I are praying for two healthy babies :)... Ivf was paid in cash and very affordable, meds were pricey :/

April 3rd, 2009

I was seen by Dr.Khorram at Kaiser Bellflower, Ca . He gave us hope and followed through with his treatment. My husband and I had a son in 2002.

March 5th, 2017