Learn more about Dr. Omid Kohani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Kohani, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kohani
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Kohani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Kohani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kohani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Kohani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Kohani practice?
- Dr. Omid Kohani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omid Kohani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.