Learn more about Dr. Omid Kohani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Kohani, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Kohani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kohani graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Kohani has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Kohani MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Omid Kohani practice?
- Dr. Omid Kohani has 7 office locations.
Dr. Omid Kohani practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Bayside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY and New Hyde Park, NY.
See Bayside Internists and Bayside Cardiologists.