Urologist, Surgeon
Video profile

Jul 1st, 2015

I trusted Dr. Lesani to perform a robotic partial nephrectomy due to my kidney tumor. He is one of the best qualified here in Las Vegas with over 9 years experience teaching & performing this procedure. I did not feel I had to go out of town to a big city. Everything went perfectly and he informed me every step of the way both before and after my surgery. Would highly recommend.

by Larry on Jun 16th, 2015

I am 70 and a retired scientist. Dr. Lesani did a cystoscopy, green light laser TURP and lithotripsy on my 1.6 cm kidney stone. All procedures were successful and VERY well done. I highly recommend Dr. L. He is very business-like and won't give you any small talk. He diagnoses the problem and takes scare of it. He has a gentle but firm manner with procedures. I had NO pain with any of this. His office is very busy. But if you have to wait a little to see him it will be well worth it.

by Karen on Jun 10th, 2015

My kidney cancer was discovered during a CT Scan for another condition. I had no symptoms of kidney cancer, and when I was told the growth should be removed, I was apprehensive. Dr. Lesani was able to do the surgery with the da Vinci Robot and left me with very few scars. I was up and running after a few weeks. I strongly recommend Dr. Lesani.

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
by Pat S. on May 16th, 2015

Dr Lesani definitely is one of the best surgeon we have in Las Vegas. Experienced, confident and knows his profession. I was diagnosed with Renal cell carcinoma and Dr Lesani performed a laparoscopic/robotic partial nephrectomy. If you're looking for a surgeon who specialized in robotic surgery, Dr Lesani is definitely is the only choice.

by James on May 5th, 2015

Thank you Dr. LASANI. NO MORE PAIN!

Patient show details Patient
Apr 29th, 2015

Dr. Lesani requires you to sign a mandatory binding arbitration provision. If something goes wrong with billing, treatment or surgery, you cant take them to court - especially in the case of malpractice. I cancelled my appointment to find someone else.

Life Saving Procedure and Top Professional Doctor! show details Life Saving Procedure and Top Professional Doctor!
by Mr. Mullins on Mar 30th, 2015

All I can say is Dr. Alex Lesani saved my life! I mean that literally, as an earlier diagnosis did not reveal the tumor on my right kidney, but because Dr. Lesani believed there was something there, although the ultrasound did not show it, he had me do a CT scan and sure enough there was the tumor. He scheduled me for an immediate surgery, using the DaVinci robotic machine. The surgery was performed at Summerlin Hospital and kudos to all the fine Doctors and Staff there for making this surgery almost a "non event". Dr. Lesani removed the entire tumor, and was able to rebuild my kidney and I should have at least 66% function in that kidney! The added good news is I should not have to have any further treatments such as radiation , chemical or other! Thank you again Dr. Lesani !! You surely are My Hero !!

Skillfully performed surgery show details Skillfully performed surgery
Mar 26th, 2015

Did a blue laser surgical procedure for me and the results were excellent.

Dr. Lasani show details Dr. Lasani
by GB on Jan 9th, 2015

I was a referral to Dr. Lasani, and I am happy I was. Dr. Lasani was very professional in demenor and was able to explain things to me in laymen terms. My procedure was performed on an out patient basis . No fluff here, just solid medical practice. Thank you.

by Charles Parisi on Dec 18th, 2014

Dr Lesani performed a Robotic Assisted Da Vinci method of removing my prostate. He did an outstanding job and had me nearly back to 100% in about a week. He is very knowledgeable and will give you all the options so that YOU can make an educated decision. If you do not have a consultation with him, you are not looking out for your best interests. Dr. Lesani would be the only Urologist to treat me in this town. Charles Parisi

Dr. Lesani - thank you for taking my case show details Dr. Lesani - thank you for taking my case
by Larry Schaefer, North Las Vegas on Dec 11th, 2014

Dr. Lesani saw me for BPH and was very professional. He does not do a lot of talking; just gets to the core of the diagnosis and treatment. His front desk help is wonderful. The schedulers are busy and take some time to return calls, but they do their work well. I had prostate ultrasound, cystoscopy and then green light laser surgery at Summerlin Hospital. Within 24 hours I was doing well - went back to work in 48. He did a great job and I would recommend him to anyone.

Have Enough Money to See a Doctor show details Have Enough Money to See a Doctor
Oct 20th, 2014

You know, some people have the money to pay a physician to see them; what does it say when you have to get pre-qualified to be a cash pay patient! Everyone may relax now; even the wealthy are turned down by physicians if they think you might actually have to get paid fairly!

unprofessional show details unprofessional
Sep 5th, 2014

The office staff is unorganized and Dr. Lesani is unprofessional. I left three messages to make an appointment for my dad. I finally got a return message from scheduling saying that they were calling to schedule the appointment, but when I called back the next day, the woman said that they could not make an appointment for my dad because he had previously seen another doctor in that practice. I explained that had been a long time ago, that the other doctor was not able to help him, and asked if that meant we were stuck with that other doctor forever? She told me that she doesn't question the doctor's orders and hung up! Since I had waited on hold for over 45 minutes to make the appointment, I was very angry. Eventually I came to realize that any doctor that is so independent to not take patients because they have already seen a doctor for that issue, is not the doctor for us! :(

Retired Patient show details Retired Patient
by on W. Brown Jr. on Nov 3rd, 2013

Dr. Lesani; I want to thank you for your patience, treatment and professional care for me. When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer you gave me all the avenues to choose for this type of treatment (which I did) before making a final decision. I chose your surgical procedure. I've been cancer free, my PSA levels and testosterone levels have been monitored and where they should be. I know I made the right decision (with your input). It's nice to be able to talk to a doctor openly about what's going on with oneself and get some understandable feedback. You are one fantastic urologist,surgeon and one who has the concerns of the patient. I want to thank you for your patience, treatment and professional care for me. B.W.B. JR.

Dr Lesani is 5 star show details Dr Lesani is 5 star
by AMCS on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr Lesani has great knowledge, experience and skill in his medical specialty. Prior to meeting Dr Lesani,my previous MD failed to diagnose my medical condition, Failed to provide appropriate treatment for my medical condition. Allowed me to suffer for few years .letting me to believe that there was nothing really wrong with me. Dr Lesani went over my test results, promptly scheduled my surgical procedure with almost immediate relieve from incredible pain. Dr Lesani is very professional, always cheerful, makes me feel as if I was his only patient. Has great bedside manners. Best FU after procedure second to none. I am & will recommend Dr Lesani to everyone, friends ,family & coworkers. It's very reassuring to have top specialist like Dr Lesani to treat me .His office staff is professional & courteous as well.

green light laser PVP show details green light laser PVP
Oct 13th, 2012

I have been dealing with an enlarged prostrate BPH for over 10 years so I know first hand all of the symptoms and conditions that confronts BPH suffers including 3 emergency trips to a hospital for urine retention, the last emergency while in Mexico. I also have seen many urologist over the years, none of which I ever felt confident with.I was referred to Dr Lesani, My first appointment with him unlike the other urologist I have seen in the past. He was confident & experienced but not impersonal or pushy. He is not going to hold your hand and tell you what you want to hear at the same time he will not talk you into a procedure or overwhelm you with medical terms. After several visits and options I decided to go with the green light laser PVP. Dr Lesani is an excellent surgeon and he is very confident and comfortable in a hospital setting. I am very pleased with the results which were much better than I expected. I wish I would have seen Dr Lesani years ago.

Oct 6th, 2012

Dr. Lesani takes the time to tell you about your treatment options and also takes the time to listen to and answer your questions. He is very experienced with da Vinci robotic surgery and has a great team assisting him. I would strongly recommend seeing Dr. Lesani if you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Recommendation for Dr. O. Alex Lesani show details Recommendation for Dr. O. Alex Lesani
Sep 28th, 2012

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Lesani to anyone that is having prostate problems and/or has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I came to see him when I had prostate problems along with high PSA readings. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer after a positive biopsy. Dr. Lesani is extremely professional, has a positive attitude and explains everything so you can understand all of the options that you have regarding treatment of the disease. He discusses the benefits, effects and possible results of the individual treatments. He does not push one type of treatment over another. I decided to have Dr. Lesani perform surgery utilizing the Robotic Da Vinci Surgical System after I had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Lesani saved my life with his skill and knowledge as a surgeon. I have fully recovered and am extremely thankful to him. jh

Sep 25th, 2012

this dr. is very arrogant and very self centered and thinks nothing of the pain that the patient is trying to project to him. I feel he is very unattached to any of the medical needs of his patient.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel that way. It can be difficult sometimes for a physician to feel the amount of pain the patient is going through. I hope you can get the care you need soon. God bless.

Couldn't be happier show details Couldn't be happier
Jul 20th, 2012

Just went through kidney surgery to remove a cancerous tumor and surgery was a complete success. I owe it all to Dr. Lesani. Everything from the initial diagnosis to my follow up visit after the surgery there was nothing but complete professionalism and genuine care and concern. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Lesani and would reccomend him to anyone. Thank you again Dr.

May 31st, 2012

I was referred to Dr Lesani for his experience in less invasive surgery. He was very professional and explained my procedure with detail and care. I have since recovered fully from my surgery. I recommend him to anyone looking to have surgery with the latest techniques.

Spectacular Experience! show details Spectacular Experience!
May 23rd, 2012

From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile. The ladies there were really professional. Dr. Lesani's nurse was the most fantastic nurse I have ever encountered! When I met Dr. Lesani I knew I was in good hands. He was very knowlegeable and takes interest in the patients needs. He listened to all of my concerns and did not rush out of the room. I really felt like I was heard and understood. I left there with a smile and with a sense of relief that I was finally getting the care that I deserve. Thank you so much to you Dr. Lesani and all of your staff.

Mohammad Saeed show details Mohammad Saeed
Feb 11th, 2011

According his age he has more experienced. He spent lot of time to explain. He is the best doctor in his field ever i saw