Urologist, Surgeon
7500 Smoke Ranch Rd
Ste 200
Las Vegas, NV 89128
702-233-0727
Locations and availability (3)

|  Retired Patient  |  show details
by on W. Brown Jr. on Nov 3rd, 2013

Dr. Lesani; I want to thank you for your patience, treatment and professional care for me. When I was diagnosed with prostate cancer you gave me all the avenues to choose for this type of treatment (which I did) before making a final decision. I chose your surgical procedure. I've been cancer free, my PSA levels and testosterone levels have been monitored and where they should be. I know I made the right decision (with your input). It's nice to be able to talk to a doctor openly about what's going on with oneself and get some understandable feedback. You are one fantastic urologist,surgeon and one who has the concerns of the patient. I want to thank you for your patience, treatment and professional care for me. B.W.B. JR.

|  Dr Lesani is 5 star  |  show details
by AMCS on Oct 28th, 2013

Dr Lesani has great knowledge, experience and skill in his medical specialty. Prior to meeting Dr Lesani,my previous MD failed to diagnose my medical condition, Failed to provide appropriate treatment for my medical condition. Allowed me to suffer for few years .letting me to believe that there was nothing really wrong with me. Dr Lesani went over my test results, promptly scheduled my surgical procedure with almost immediate relieve from incredible pain. Dr Lesani is very professional, always cheerful, makes me feel as if I was his only patient. Has great bedside manners. Best FU after procedure second to none. I am & will recommend Dr Lesani to everyone, friends ,family & coworkers. It's very reassuring to have top specialist like Dr Lesani to treat me .His office staff is professional & courteous as well.

|  green light laser PVP  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2012

I have been dealing with an enlarged prostrate BPH for over 10 years so I know first hand all of the symptoms and conditions that confronts BPH suffers including 3 emergency trips to a hospital for urine retention, the last emergency while in Mexico. I also have seen many urologist over the years, none of which I ever felt confident with.I was referred to Dr Lesani, My first appointment with him unlike the other urologist I have seen in the past. He was confident & experienced but not impersonal or pushy. He is not going to hold your hand and tell you what you want to hear at the same time he will not talk you into a procedure or overwhelm you with medical terms. After several visits and options I decided to go with the green light laser PVP. Dr Lesani is an excellent surgeon and he is very confident and comfortable in a hospital setting. I am very pleased with the results which were much better than I expected. I wish I would have seen Dr Lesani years ago.

Oct 6th, 2012

Dr. Lesani takes the time to tell you about your treatment options and also takes the time to listen to and answer your questions. He is very experienced with da Vinci robotic surgery and has a great team assisting him. I would strongly recommend seeing Dr. Lesani if you have been diagnosed with prostate cancer.

|  Recommendation for Dr. O. Alex Lesani  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I would like to highly recommend Dr. Lesani to anyone that is having prostate problems and/or has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. I came to see him when I had prostate problems along with high PSA readings. I was diagnosed with prostate cancer after a positive biopsy. Dr. Lesani is extremely professional, has a positive attitude and explains everything so you can understand all of the options that you have regarding treatment of the disease. He discusses the benefits, effects and possible results of the individual treatments. He does not push one type of treatment over another. I decided to have Dr. Lesani perform surgery utilizing the Robotic Da Vinci Surgical System after I had been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Lesani saved my life with his skill and knowledge as a surgeon. I have fully recovered and am extremely thankful to him. jh

Sep 25th, 2012

this dr. is very arrogant and very self centered and thinks nothing of the pain that the patient is trying to project to him. I feel he is very unattached to any of the medical needs of his patient.

Doctor's Response

I am sorry you feel that way. It can be difficult sometimes for a physician to feel the amount of pain the patient is going through. I hope you can get the care you need soon. God bless.

|  Couldn't be happier  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2012

Just went through kidney surgery to remove a cancerous tumor and surgery was a complete success. I owe it all to Dr. Lesani. Everything from the initial diagnosis to my follow up visit after the surgery there was nothing but complete professionalism and genuine care and concern. I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Lesani and would reccomend him to anyone. Thank you again Dr.

May 31st, 2012

I was referred to Dr Lesani for his experience in less invasive surgery. He was very professional and explained my procedure with detail and care. I have since recovered fully from my surgery. I recommend him to anyone looking to have surgery with the latest techniques.

|  Spectacular Experience!  |  show details
May 23rd, 2012

From the moment I walked in the door I was greeted with a smile. The ladies there were really professional. Dr. Lesani's nurse was the most fantastic nurse I have ever encountered! When I met Dr. Lesani I knew I was in good hands. He was very knowlegeable and takes interest in the patients needs. He listened to all of my concerns and did not rush out of the room. I really felt like I was heard and understood. I left there with a smile and with a sense of relief that I was finally getting the care that I deserve. Thank you so much to you Dr. Lesani and all of your staff.

|  Mohammad Saeed  |  show details
Feb 11th, 2011

According his age he has more experienced. He spent lot of time to explain. He is the best doctor in his field ever i saw