Dr. Omid Nassim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid Nassim?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Omid Nassim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

October 18th, 2016

absolute garbage. omid nassim is a senile *old* man who doesn't know what he's doing anymore. his hands literally shake. he literally had snot running out of his nose. not kidding. he gave me an EKG test when I told him I had a shoulder pain, and then told me I had a heart problem, referred me to a cardiologist, and made me stop exercising. i was a little unsettled by this, so i asked him to explain. he wouldn't give me a straight answer. the best part is when I finally saw the cardiologist, the cardiologist looked at the EKG test results from nassim's office and couldn't understand why that old idiot referred me to him. there was literally nothing abnormal about my test. so either omid nassim is incompetent, or he lied about my test results in order to bill my insurance. he's a quack or a charlatan. by the way, when i went back for a follow up, he wouldn't see me. had another doctor see me instead. do NOT go to this doctor. go to any other doctor you can. his nurses are very nice, though.

June 17th, 2015

Your hand is broken? Stop eating sweets.

After a 2 hour wait, Dr. Nassim came into the office and did not say a word to me. He was balancing a folder, a laptop, and a mouse. He sat down in his chair and began typing on his laptop. His phone pinged, so he pulled it out and began typing away at his phone. Eventually he said, "so you think you broke your hand?" I had, in fact, broken my hand. It's a little tight then? "It is not 'tight,'" I said, "it hurts a lot." "mmmhmm" he said. Then he went back to his laptop. He dropped the mouse, then picked it back up and kept typing. "If you want to lose weight," he said, "you shouldn't eat anything sweet." "What does that have to do with my hand?" I asked. "Nothing," he said, "but I thought you should know."

May 19th, 2017