Learn more about Dr. Omid Omidvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Omidvar, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omidvar
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Omidvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Omidvar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Omidvar graduated from Faculte de Medicine de Rouen Rouen, France. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Omidvar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Omidvar MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omid Omidvar practice?
- Dr. Omid Omidvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Omid Omidvar practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists and Long Beach Psychiatrists.