A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Omidvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Omidvar, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Omidvar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Omidvar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Omidvar, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Omidvar graduated from Faculte de Medicine de Rouen Rouen, France. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Omidvar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omid Omidvar MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Omid Omidvar practice?
- Dr. Omid Omidvar has 1 office location.
Dr. Omid Omidvar practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Neurologists and Long Beach Psychiatrists.