Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omid Rad Pour
Dr. Omid Rad Pour, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with other offices in Memphis, TN and Southaven, MS (and 1 other location). He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rad Pour is affiliated with Nea Medical Center, Nea Medical Center and Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton. He speaks English.
Dr. Omid Rad Pour has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Omid Rad Pour is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.
Dr. Nicholas Vernetti
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi7
Dr. Antonio Flores Erazo
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi9
Dr. John Bedotto
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Las Vegas, NV 0 mi34