Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omid Rowshan
Dr. Omid Rowshan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Willingboro, NJ, with other offices in Willingboro, NJ and Bristol, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Rowshan is affiliated with Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County, Geisinger-Lewistown Hospital and Brandywine Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Omid Rowshan has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Omid Rowshan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Willingboro, NJ.
Dr. Ihuoma Nwachukwu
Emergency Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi30
Dr. Oladapo Odujebe
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi15
Dr. Ibrahim Abdullah
Willingboro, NJ 0 mi10