A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omid Seylabi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omid Seylabi, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omid Seylabi, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seylabi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Seylabi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- Northwest Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Seylabi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Omid Seylabi practice?
Dr. Omid Seylabi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Pompano Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Obstetricians & Gynecologists.