Dr. Omid Vahdat MD Patient Reviews

• Interventional Cardiology Los Alamitos, CA

4.8

December 28th, 2014
Dr. Omid Vahdat is a superb cardiologist in every way
Dr. Omid Vahdat is a superb cardiologist in every way.

November 3rd, 2011
Saved my life!
I too was saved by Dr. Vahdat back in 2007. He saved my life in the emergency room and I've kept him as my doctor ever since. He always spends time with me and asks how things are in my life happenings to better evaluate any stress I might be experiencing. Constantly urges me to lose weight and exercise. I'm better at minding that because of him. :) He is highly regarded by the staff at the hospital I was in. Only good things to say about him.

October 17th, 2011
Dr. Vahdat brought me back from the brink of death and I owe my life to him. Am always excited to see him featured in the newspaper after treating someone else who like me came back after most thought there was no hope. Modest, humble, softspoken but absolutely brilliant doctor!

January 28th, 2011
No after care
Good surgeon but when serious blood pressure issues occured afterwards was unable to get any response from Dr.

January 12th, 2011
Dr. Vahdat is soft-spoken, kind, gentle, respectful,and thorough in his explanations of the patient condition and best options for treatment. What I like about him is that he does not assume that the patient is an all-and- sundry medically uneducated individual. First & foremost, & respectfully, he asked the patient what his vocation is and quickly assesses the patient's level of comprehensio9n & tailor effective & respectful communications w/ his patient and care-givers.