A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omkar Karthikeyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Karthikeyan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Karthikeyan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Cone Behavioral Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omkar Karthikeyan MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Omkar Karthikeyan practice?
- Dr. Omkar Karthikeyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omkar Karthikeyan practices Pediatrics near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.