A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omma Vaidya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omma Vaidya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omma Vaidya, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaidya graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Vaidya has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omma Vaidya MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Omma Vaidya practice?
- Dr. Omma Vaidya has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omma Vaidya practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Gig Harbor, WA.
See Tacoma Obstetricians & Gynecologists.