A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omnia Samra Latif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omnia Samra Latif, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Samra Latif graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Samra Latif has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omnia Estafan Omnia M Samra Latif MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Omnia E. Samra Latif practice?
- Dr. Omnia Samra Latif has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omnia Samra Latif practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.