inactive

Omnia E Samra Latif MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 28th, 2015
She's the best. Hands down.

December 4th, 2010
fantastic doctor!!!!
It was my first time to meet Dr. Latif. I discussed with her issues I never felt comfortable to discuss with other doctors. She was nonjudgmental, listened carefully and was very comforting. Her diagnosis was accurate and had great followup - great doctor!

December 9th, 2008
Never showed up at hospital
Dr Latif was on call the night my water broke at 10:45 pm. She told me to come to the hospital at 6:00 am. She was called by me again at 1:00 am as the contractions were gettting closer, around 5-10 minutes. She told me to stay home another 2 hours. I asked if I should call again if we went to the hospital eariler, and she said no. I thought she was in the hospital. At 2:00 am we went to the hospital, being admitted around 2:30am. Dr. Latif was unreachable and not in the hospital. My baby was born at 3:07 am. No other Dr was there, a CNM. I still have never seen Dr Latif or heard from her to check on me or apologize.