Learn more about Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Osobamiro graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Osobamiro has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro practice?
- Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro practices Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Warren, MI.
See Clinton Township Critical Care Practitioners and Clinton Township Nephrologists.