Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Clinton Township, MI, with another office in Mount Clemens, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Osobamiro is affiliated with Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals, St. John Hospital & Medical Center and Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove. He speaks English.
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clinton Township, MI.
Dr. Edin Basic
Clinton Township, MI 0.06 mi
Dr. Najia Huda
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Clinton Township, MI 0.08 mi14
Dr. Marika Gassner
Trauma Surgery, Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Clinton Township, MI 0.08 mi8