A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omolara Abitoye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Omolara Abitoye, Pediatrician is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Abitoye graduated from University Of Lagos, Idi Araba.
Dr. Abitoye has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Princeton Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omolara Oyeyemi Abitoye MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Omolara O. Abitoye practice?
- Dr. Omolara Abitoye has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omolara Abitoye practices Pediatrics near Grand Prairie, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Princeton, NJ.
See Grand Prairie Pediatricians.