Dr. Omondi Nyongo MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 19th, 2012
Life is too short
Wait time: 2 hoursTime with doctor: 5 minutesCharge for visit: $494Separate charge for eye exam (how he spent his 5 minutes): $70Attitude: Arrogant, disinterestedProfessionalism: His assistant actually explained the condition described in the pamphlet the doctor handed us.Probability we'd use him again: 0%

May 3rd, 2011
Dr. Nyong'o is the best!
My son developed an hemangioma on his eyelid and had to have it treated when he was two months old. Dr. Nyong'o was the 3rd PO that we saw and from the second I met him I knew I had found the right doctor for my son. He is very experienced with around the eye and was very patient and thorough with me and all of my questions. He told me all of the risks associated with treating and not treating the condition, as well as the steps they take to mitigate the risks. I don't think I could have ever found another doctor that I trusted more than Dr. Nyong'o to treat my baby!!!You might wait a bit longer to see him but he is busy for a reason!!!!

February 18th, 2009
Very grateful my daughter has him as her PO
My daughter was diagnosed with congenital cataracts and therefor has required a lot of attention and care. Dr. Nyong'o has definitely been a wonderful PO and we are so grateful she is being seen by him. He is caring and answers every question I have - and I have a lot:). We have been very grateful for his attention to our sweet daughter and her eyes.

December 29th, 2008
rude and inconsiderate
left in the middle of appointment without saying a word to me as to why or if he was even coming back. Treated me like I was a waste of his time.