A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adebisi graduated from University of Ife. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adebisi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omoniyi Y Adebisi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omoniyi Y. Adebisi practice?
- Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.