A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adebisi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Adebisi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adebisi graduated from University of Ife. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Adebisi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Omoniyi Y Adebisi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Omoniyi Y. Adebisi practice?
- Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi has 1 office location.
Dr. Omoniyi Adebisi practices Family Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Primary Care Doctors.